Sunday, November 29, 2015

20% Off At Coconut Lane*

image from coconut-lane.com

When the lovely owner from Coconut Lane contacted me about her website I knew I needed to share her website. You can get amazing stuff and not spend half your paycheck on it. Also there is worldwide shipping so you can't go wrong with that.

Why shop at Coconut Lane? Why not you can get everything from adorable Iphone cases to hilarious greeting cards and so much more. As the holiday season gets closer and time is running out to get the perfect present. Why not get something cute for a good price.

I also got a discount code for 20% any purchase all you have to do at the checkout is type in awkwardgirl20 and you will have 20% off your order. Which is pretty awesome if you ask me! 

Go check out the website for an amazing deal because I definitely will be!


4 comments:

  1. woohoo sounds exciting! especially this time of the year when everyone's doing a bit more shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've ordered my super cute print from Coconut Lane this week, can't wait for it to arrive!

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)