Friday, December 11, 2015

Celebrating the Holidays With WarbyParker*

Enjoying the holidays but need some new glasses? Well check out Warby Parker. This brand has everything you need from eyeglasses to sunglasses. They started a campaign that you can check out on social media #warbyholiday to reach out to their customer and show them the holiday collection which you can check out here




 You can pick out 5 eyeglasses or sunglasses to try out at home for 5 free days! Also they have a out a wonderful holiday collection that I really like. My favorite of the collection are these nerdy looking glasses and I could wear them anywhere. 




 I chose these glasses out of the Holiday collection because I love them. There big nerdy glasses that I like and you can wear them anywhere. You can wear them well building a snowman, eating Christmas dinner the possibilities are endless. WarbyParker has a easy to use website and a wonderful collection for the holiday! Definitely worth checking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)