Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sisterhood Of the World Bloggers Award!


Another award? :') I was nominated my best friend Katie from nerdybeautifulunique. Thank you so much!



Image from tumblr words by me


1.) What's your favorite app on your phone?

Probably Twitter and Instagram because I love to keep up with social media and see what everyone is up to. I love Instagram because I get the take pictures which I love.


2.) What's your favorite snack food?

Goldfish


3.) What's your favorite season?

Summer because my birthday is then and also it's warm.


4.) Book you would recommend?

Butter by Erin Jade Lange


5.) Favorite animal?

That's so hard but I would have to say dog because I can't live with out my Benny.


6.) What are you looking forward to in the future?

I'm not really sure what I'm looking forward to.


7.) Do you plan to do a meet and greet someday?

I'm not really sure I don't anyone would really care to meet me but I do think it would be fun.


8.) Favorite board game?

Life


9.) Where do you think your blog will be in the next 5 years?

I'm not sure I do hope to still be blogging though.


10.) What's your favorite movie?

Titanic or The Breakfast Club


Hope you like the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)