Saturday, May 9, 2015

Empties #3


I have some more empties to share that I have used up in the past couple of months.

 Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel

This shower gel smells just like raspberry jam and lingers for hours after applying. Keeps your skin moisturized and feeling clean.

Would you repurchase this? 
Yes when it comes out again in the winter.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Gradual Tanner

This is an alright self tanner it leaves a nice glow behind and smells pretty good. The only thing is you have to apply it everyday and the smell gets a little old.

Would you repurchase this?
Maybe but I want to try some different self tanners.

Makeup Forever Mascara

I got this in the birthday gift from Sephora and it was alright. It was a travel size and it lasted for 2 months.

Would you repurchase this?
No because I'm sure there's a cheaper and better mascara at the drugstore.

Bath&Body Works Fresh Market Apples Hand Sanitizer

This is one of my favorite scents from Bath&Body. It smells like fresh apples and reminds me of summer.

Would you repurchase this?
Yes!!

Lush American Cream Conditioner

I have talked about this conditioner from Lush in a haul and I love it! It smells like a strawberry and vanilla milkshake.

Would you repurchase this? 
I already have.

Honey Marc Jacobs Perfume

This perfume smells amazing like sweet honey but not that annoying smell. I got this at Sephora as a sample.

Would you Repurchase this?
Yes!

Elf Lip Balm Tint in Berry

This is only 1 dollar at Target and it's a great deal for how soft it makes your lips. This is a complete steal when it comes to lip balm.

Would you repurchase this?

Yes but I have so many lip balms to get through.

Lush So White Shower Gel

Great shower gel smells like apples and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.

Would you repurchase this?

Yes when it comes back in the winter.


Hope you liked this post and my empties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)