Thursday, August 20, 2015

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review



This mascara was in my Sephora haul and a mascara that I have been wanting to try for so long. Many people love this mascara and have great things to say about it. I am definitely one of those who absolutely love this mascara.

 The brush is one of the best parts about this mascara. The spike bristles are perfect for spreading out your lashes and combing through your eyelashes. It separates your lashes like no other mascara I have ever tried before. Also the formula is great it's volumizing and doesn't flake like some mascaras do. This mascara lasts all day and comes right off when taking with makeup remover.


What do you think of this mascara hate it, love it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)