Thursday, March 15, 2018

Products I Forgot I Had



With trying so many new makeup products I sometimes forget about what I have and products that I love need to use more.


Elf Eyeshadow Palette Mad For Mattes

This palette is beautiful and comes with all mattes hints the name. They are very pigmented and blendable. I need to use this more but my Morphe palette has definitely taken over but this palette is an old fav that I need to use more.


Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Sugar 

I don't use this eyeshadow a ton because I don't wear blue eyeshadow. But I got this cause I wanted something different to my collection. It's so pigmented and looks beautiful. Everytime I have used this I fall in love. Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow are amazing and hands down best drugstore eyeshadows I have used. The only downside and why I don't use it, it's hard to use a brush with this products. Other than that it's a great product and I need to use it more.


Are there any products in your makeup collection you forgot about??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)