Thursday, February 22, 2018

Battle Between The Concealers!



I have been trying to find new concealers and testing them out. I like full coverage concealers because I have dark circles so heavy concealer helps cover them up. Which theses concealers help with but one's definitely better than the other.


Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer in Light- $5.99

This concealer is very high coverage and covers up my dark circles really well not completely but pretty close. It's pretty creamy but you have to blend it quickly cause it does dry/set. It's one of the best concealer hands down that I have ever used it doesn't crease and you can build it up. For the price it's definitely a steal for the the price point.


Elf Concealer in light Bergie- $3.00

This concealer is very light creamy and easy to apply but does crease so you have to touch it up throughout the day. But for the price it's not that bad and it's something you can just throw in your bag.


If you mix theses two together it does all really good and I would recommend that because the Catrice concealer is a bit too light and add the elf one it brights up your under eyes.  


What concealers do you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)