Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February Favorites!!


I have tried a lot of products this month and only found a couple products I really liked.


Morphe 350 Second Nature Palette

I absolutely love this palette and have used it every day. You can create on lot of looks with this palette and the color payoff is amazing. I wrote a full review which you can check out here.


Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer

I love this concealer it's prefect for covering up dark circles. It's super creamy and it doesn't crease like some concealers do. It's one of the best concealer I have tried.


Elf Beautifully Satin Lipstick in Touch of Nude

This lipstick is the perfect nude for every day makeup looks. It creamy and it glides right now and last pretty long but you do have to touch it up throughput the day. I did write a whole review on this lipstick which you can check out here


What are some of your favorites this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)