Sunday, January 28, 2018

Morphe 3502 Second Nature Palette


I was so excited to get this palette! I love warm tone eyeshadows which made this palette perfect for me. The palette cost $23 dollars and you get 35 shadow in this palette. Which to me is a pretty good deal especially with the quality your getting.

The quality is insane with this palette. The color pay off is amazing and you barely even have to touch the shadow to get pigment on your brush. The shadow blend so well and feel like butter. You can create probably over 100 different looks with this palette. This palette comes with shimmer and matte shades.


Some of my favorite eyeshadows from this palette are 
-Universal (peach matte)
-Orb (orange brown matte)
-Tan (warm tan matte)
- Polished (rose gold duo chrome)
 -Spice (medium peachy brown matte)
-Terracotta (Reddish brown matte)
-Chestnut (reddish plum brown matte)
-Rich (warm chestnut brown matte)


Morphe is a cruelty-free company and sells other brands off their site like Jeffree Star and Duo to name a few which are both cruelty free as well. They sell eyeshadows, brushes, lipstick, highlighter, bronzer, concealer, foundation and some much more.

I would recommend checking them out at



I am definitely going to have to try more things from Morphe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)