Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Colourpop Pressed Eyeshadow Palette Review


I wanna start out by saying that I love this palette and it's one of my best makeup purchase I have made it a while. The colors are so pretty and have a great color pay off. These eyeshadow are only $5 dollars each and right now if you buy 4 you get a free empty palette to put them in. There's a bit of fall out with the eyeshadows but it's not too bad.

left to right: Ego, Sidetracked, Note to Self, Top Notch
They glide right on you can either apply them with your finger or a brush. To get maximum color I would use your figure to get more of an intense look. I got two shimmer shades and two matte ones. The shimmer ones I got aren't over shimmery and don't have too much glitter. These shadows are very wearable and look great with my pale skin.


Left to right: Top Notch, Sidetracked, Note To Self, Ego


Have you tried this eyeshadows? Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. We understand there are always challenges when it comes to packing cosmetics, and that’s why we can create any type of cosmetic packaging that you may need in no time. empty cosmetic compacts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)