Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Elf Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick Review


I got this lipstick after watching Nicole Cutler review on this lipstick. I had really high hopes for this lipstick and it definitely is a great like she said. It's a brown nude which I thought wasn't going to go with my very pale skin tone but it worked.

The lipstick is very creamy and just glides right on. It's not drying or sticky like some lipstick can be. Also It has decent staying power and you can easily get it off. It doesn't stain your lips like some lipsticks. This lipstick has a slight smell but nothing too over powering. To get the best results of this lipstick scrub any dead skin off with a lip scrub then apply chapstick before applying the lipstick. You can make it glossy by applying lipgloss on top or just leave it.



They have 4 different shades including this one. Which I would recommend getting all of them because the formula of this lipstick is that good. This lipstick is a perfect everyday nude with any makeup look. I definitely need to try more lipstick from Elf!


Have you tried any Elf lipsticks??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)