Tuesday, August 2, 2016

He's a Cheater

image from tumblr


If you follow me on twitter then you would know about a guy that broke my heart. Well kind of. He used me when he had a girlfriend. Which makes him a cheater. I'm glad nothing happened besides a couple kisses and just talking because I think that would have broken my heart more than it did. I don't regret spending time with him and I don't hate him. I feel sorry for him that he has to use girls and that he probably won't find a healthy relationship with someone.


It made me realize that I want a guy that treats me right and I'm the only girl for him. I wanna find a guy that treats me right like I am his whole world. That I shouldn't settle for anything less than for a guy that will spend time with me and take my places. A guy that will love me with all of his heart and that respects me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)