Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Makeup Wishlist!



I have wanted so much makeup this year it's crazy. There are so many new makeup releases that I can't handle it!


Elf Soothing Aloe Mist 

I really want to try a face spray because I haven't and I wonder if it will help with my skin or make my makeup last longer.


First Aid Coconut Water Cream

I love the fact that this has coconuts in it and smells like it. I love the smell of coconuts and I need a new moisturizer so I definitely have my eye on it. I want to try the coconut primer too.


Wet N Wild Pro Brush Set

I need new brushes and this looked so nice for a great price and there rose gold!!


Tarte Lipstick in Beach Babe

I have wanted to get this lipstick for such a long time. It's a beautiful nude and it's not a matte formula which I think I would like.


What's on your wishlist??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)