Friday, June 13, 2014

Fun Little Haul





Hedgehog candle

This is a really cool hedgehog candle that I found at Marshall's. I really like it but I took out the candle so I could put stuff in it. I really love it since I want a hedgehog and I really miss Fred.




Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 

This is a self tanner. It works pretty well it doesn't add too much color but a nice glow. It smells pretty good. I got fair to medium and it works great for my skin. I have really pale skin so I wanted a little more color for the summer. Great product.






Natural Palette

This palette is alright it has natural colors that go well with anything. Some of them are too sparkly which I don't like sparkly eye shadow. If you first starting out using make up it's great then. I got it for my birthday last year. The palette only cost 5 dollars which is a great deal.





Vitamin Water

I love Vitamin water to death!! I will drink a bottle every day I think I have a problem. My favorite kinds are Zero Lemonade, regular fruit punch and raspberry apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)