Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Being That Awkward Girl


I'm awkward. I'm not afraid to attempt it I'm that quiet but I'm a  loud girl underneath. Being the awkward girl you don't have many friends and it's hard to make friends. People think your weird and don't want to hang out with you. Your off on your own finding yourself. Then you meet the right people to hang out with. People that except you for who you are. Being the awkward girl isn't so bad sometimes it even has it's perks. :)

So if your that awkward girl in school or life. Don't listen to the rude things people say. Being awkward isn't so bad.




Image from tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)