Wednesday, November 5, 2014

TV Shows!



Thought I would share some TV shows I like. 

Image from tumblr

Awkward.

I started watching Awkward about a year ago and fell in love. Matty is the best looking guy in the world. I liked that it wasn't like other TV shows I liked that you could relate to some of the things going on. You could also laughing and smile at times with this show. The characters were so relate able and you just wanted to be friends with all of them. If you haven't checked out this show you should. 



image from tumblr

Finding Carter

This is a new show that came out this year and I loved it from the first episode. It pretty different from any other show and I really liked it. The show is funny, sad and shows true friendship and family. Carter is by far my favorite character she is so witty and sarcastic I think she is just like me.


image from tumblr

Parenthood

I have been watching this show for a while and I love it. It all about family and what they are going through. It is so relate able  and so times really funny. My favorite character  is Amber because she is so funny, sarcastic and she doesn't really care what people think. Sadly this is the last year of the show wish it could be on longer.

What are some of your favorite TV shows?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)