Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lip Products I Have Been Loving



NYX Butter Glosses In Peaches And Cream and Apple Strudel

I got these for Christmas and fell in love with them instantly. They are very glossy and very creamy leaving your lips soft. They smell like vanilla which is really nice and it's not too overpowering. These colors are nice for everyday and look good with almost any outfit.

Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry

This is the very first Clinique chubby stick I have ever tried and I love it!! It goes on matte and stays all day, if you want it glossy just put chapstick underneath and your good to go.

Wet N' Wild Lipstick In Cherry Bombing

This is a very dark red matte lipstick that looks great on the lips. But is very runny so you will need a lip liner to match the shade. I recommend Clinique lip liner in bon bon. 

Clinique Lipstick in Glazed Berry

This is a very bright pink that looks good on any day. It has a very shiny matte finish and goes on very smoothly.



Left to right: NYX peaches & cream, NYX apple strudel, Clinique glazed berry, Wet n' wild cherry bombing, clinique super strawberry


What's some of your favorite lip products right now??

2 comments:

  1. This time of year I love Burt's Bee's tinted lip balms. They kill two birds with one stone, keeping chapped lips at bay while adding color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried those but I guess I will have to check them out.

      Delete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)