Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Lush Haul!



First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of posts I went on an amazing vacation and wanted to take a small break from blogging. There will be a post soon of my vacation so look out for that.

If you can't tell I love Lush. It kind of become an obsession. But who doesn't love Lush?? These are a few products that I picked up well I was on vacation. 

Mint Julips Lip Scrub

I was going to get the popcorn one but I smelled this one and fell in love. The smell reminds me of Mint chocolate chip ice cream which is delicious. 


Sympathy For The Skin Hand & Body Lotion

I got a sample of this and when the lady at the store put some on my hands I loved the smell. It smells very light like vanilla which is perfect if you don't like a strong scent. 


American Cream Hair Condition 

I got this before and I love it. The delicious smell of strawberries and cream. I kind of want to eat it, weird I know but I'm obsessed with the smell.


Sugar Scrub Shower Scrub

A medium sized bar that is made with ginger and essential oils. This scrub leaves your skin soft and hydrated.


Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

This bath bomb smells like apples and cinnamon which is such a soothing scent so those long days.


Floating Island Bath Melt

This has almost the same scent has the sympathy for you skin. lotion. This is a very light and a relaxing smell.


Pink Bath Bomb

It smells like a sweet candy and a beautiful light pink color. Can't wait to use it!


Hope you liked the haul!


What's your favorite thing from Lush??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)