Thursday, April 23, 2015

Why Do I Blog?

image from tumblr words by me

Why Do I blog? If you want the truth I was bored one day and thought hey why don't I start a blog and haven't stopped since. I know not a very exciting story to start blogging. A lot of bloggers have so much more exciting stories. Also they say that blogging is your own little part of the internet which is so cliche I know but it's so true!!!

Blogging is something I enjoy doing even though it's a lot of work. I could see myself blogging for the rest of my life. I love writing and blogging is mostly that so it's become something I really like to do. Almost I can blog about anything I can write about makeup and how crazy obsessed I am or something totally different.


Do you blog? Why?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)