Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Empties #5


More empty products I finished. Sit back and check out what I used up the past couple months.


St Ives Oatmeal Scrub and Mask

I finished another one of these and I love it. Leaves your skin so soft and hydrated. Great at getting dry skin off.

Would I repurchase? 
Yes but I have a face wash to get through.


Lush Celebrate Lotion

I hated the smell of this lotion! It was way too citrusy for me made me want to throw up everytime I smelled it. It was moisturizing but definitely not worth it because of the smell.

Would I repurchase?

No!!

Lush Rockstar Soap Sample

This was one of the samples I got when I ordered from Lush and I really liked it. It smelled like candy and super sweet. It lathered up really well but left that dry feeling on my hands that I absolutely hate.


Would I repurchase?

Maybe not any time soon though.

Keratin Protein Conditioner

This was a sample and I actually really liked it. It makes your hair so soft and has a pleasant smell.

Would you repurchase?

Probably not because I love my clear shampoo and conditioner. But definitely worth checking out.

Purity Face Cleanser

Loved the smell in the store it smelled like lemons. Then I tried it and I hated it!  It smells like pepper and spices. Which was so gross and something that I didn't want to put on my face. So I used it to clean my feet.

Would I repurchase?

Nope!

Lush So White Shower Gel

So sad to see this go it's my last one till Christmas when it comes out again. Which I can't wait for I will buy this again and again.

Would I repurchase?

Duh of course I will.


Hope you liked the empties post. What have you used up and can't live without?

2 comments:

  1. The Lush christmas shower gel sounds fab - hopefully they'll release it this year so I can try it!

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really excited and can't wait till Christmas!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)