Wednesday, September 30, 2015

So Not Ready For College

image from tumblr

Don't know what you want to do? Don't worry you're not alone. Going to college is exciting time and also a time where it seems like every has it figured out. You're left with the question what am I doing?  Here are something things to remember when going to college and haven't no idea what you're going to major in.

Some people are not ready

It may seem like everyone got there stuff together but in reality were all freaking out a little. No one wants to go to school and go to class everyday it's like high school all over again. But it's like high school people still don't know who they are and their trying to figure out.


Not knowing what you're going to do with the rest of your life is ok.

Lots of people say you need to have a plan. You have to know what you're going to do. Actually it ok to start with the basic classes first and maybe take somethings you're interested in too. You have your whole life ahead of you why rush into something your not going to like in a year.

Step back

Step back and think about what you like. Think what courses did I take that I liked. Start from there and think about is it something I see myself doing? Will I be happy?


Keep theses in mind and take your time with what you want to do. There's no point in throwing yourself into classes that you will hate in a couple years. Go for a major that makes you happy and you can see yourself doing forever.

4 comments:

  1. I think sometimes it's good to have a gap year between school and uni, I know a lot of people who have done that and are really glad they did! This was a fab post!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always so much pressure on people to decide what they want to do RIGHT NOW. It's never that easy! It sure as hell wasn't for me! This is a great post :)

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely college is not for everyone. Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)