Friday, February 26, 2016

Empties #6


More products I used up.


Ogx Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

I actually like this conditioner it works like no other conditioner that I have ever used. It's so moisturizing and really has helped with my dry scalp. 

Would I repurchase this?

Yes and I already have


Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

I love this it keeps my skin clean and clear. If I get acne I just use this and it's gone. Also with my sensitive skin it doesn't bother it.

Would repurchase this?

Yes!


Simple Cleansing Micellar Water

This stuff is amazing!! Gets off all your makeup and it doesn't even have to wash your face after.

Would I repurchase this?

Yes I already have!


Olay Strawberry and Mint Shower Wash

This smelled so good and lathered really well. The scent lasted a while and it's a cute pink color.

Would I repurchase this?

Yes

Lush American Cream Conditioner

I love this conditioner it smells great and leaves your hair soft for the day but it isn't as moisturizing as the Ogx conditioner.  

Would I repurchase this?

Maybe because I love the smell.


Clear Total Care Shampoo

Love this shampoo cleans your hair really well and smells good.

Would I repurchase this?

Yes already have


What products have you used up?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try OGX because I've heard so many good things about! At the moment I'm trying out a shampoo bar from Lush. I always love seeing empties posts xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Simple Micellar water, it's so good! American cream is one of my favorite Lush products, it works well with my hair.
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)