Monday, February 22, 2016

Products Worth The Hype



There's tons of products that are worth the hype. It took me forever to come up with some products that I really think live up to the hype.


Colourpop Lippie Stix 

I love Colourpop and it definitely shows in this post. The Lippie Stix are just lipstick and apply really nicely without getting in the cracks of your lips. They have great pigmentation and lasting power.


Colourpop Ultra Matte Lips

This apply like gloss but dries really fast. It stays on really well without coming off. Even when eating and drinking which is a huge bonus.


Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

I literally love with mascara! You can keep it simple and with a little volume to your lashes. But you can also build it up if you want to get a more fuller lashes.


Benefit They're Real Mascara

I did a review of this mascara a while ago which you can check out here. I love the brush of this mascara it apply thin or thick and looks so nice. It's volumizing and  lengthens your lashes.


Colourpop Eyeshadows

These eyeshadows are amazing! They are so soft and feel like velvet. The best way to apply them are with your finger they are insanely pigmented.  


Garnier Micellar Water

 I liked the simple micellar water but then I tried this! This is one of the best micellar waters I have ever tried but I have only tried two so that not really saying much. But I still love it! My face feels so clean and it removes all my makeup.


What are some products you think live up to the hype?

3 comments:

  1. I love the They're Real mascara! I really need to try Garnier Miscellar Water!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the micellar water a few weeks ago and I love it! It does all it promises if not even more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing and I will be repurchasing it soon.

      Delete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)