Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Faves!


Not tons of favorites this month but I did find a couple things I really like.


Pixi Glow Tonic Toner

I love this toner and it smells so good!! It makes my skin feel for fresh and hydrated. Definitely something to try. I wrote a whole post and some Pixi skincare products I got that you can check out right here.


Elf Baked Highlighter In Moonlight Pearls

This is a really pretty highlighter and looks very natural and gives you a nice glow. I wrote a whole review on this highlighter which you can check out here.


Young&Hungry

This show is funny and cute. It starres Emily Osment she a personal chef in San Francisco for a very rich guy that she has feelings for. 



What have you been loving this month?

2 comments:

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)