Thursday, September 1, 2016

August Faves!


This month I found some great favorites and amazing products. I watched a lot of Netflix and tried a lot of products too.


Lush Cosmetic Lad Face Moisturizer

I did a whole review on this product which you can check out here. I have to say it's one of my favorite products from Lush and I really love Lush. I love the scent because it smells exactly like a creamsicle. It's also so moisturizing!


Essence Gel Nail Polish in Amazed By You

I love purple if you didn't notice it's my favorite color. I have never tried Essence nail polishes so this was a first. I love the brush and the formula. It dries pretty quickly and looks amazing even if you don't have a top coat.


Yes To Coconut Hand Lotion

I love the smell of coconuts but I hate the taste of them weird I know. This product was no different as I really liked the scent. It made my hands soo soft and left them feeling hydrated.


One Tree Hill

I started watching a couple of weeks ago and I am already on season 3. I absolutely love this show!


What were some of your favorites this month?

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely favourites! I’m keen to try the Yes To range as they are cruelty-free so was pleased to hear you like their hand cream. I’ve never watched One Tree Hill but it looks like a good series! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)