Sunday, April 20, 2014

Review: Simple Facial Wash Gel




First off I would like to say sorry for the lack of posts I have been really busy lately but I'm back and ready to start blogging again.


I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I love it. At first it made me break out a little but I think that happens with new products in the beginning. After washing my face with this stuff it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.  I don't really have acne so I don't have problem with that. I do like to wash my face though so it feels clean.


A little background about simple products

Simple product have vitamins in their products. There are no harsh chemical or perfumes so it's good for people that have sensitive skin.




Overall this product is pretty good and a really like face wash. Love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)