Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I'd like you to meet Fred!





This is the fabulous hedgehog I got to take care of for awhile. I named him Fred for the time being. I got to take care of him for four days. Isn't he just the cutest thing? Unfortunately I am only watching him for four days total because it's actually going to someone else that I know. But I am so glad I got to take care of him because I have been wanting a hedgehog for such a long time. So I got to see what it is really like taking care of one.




I must say I really do prefer pets that are furry and soft. He is soft underneath all the spikes but it very hard to hold him. He loves to run around and jump out of my hands. I'm really glad I got to see what it is like to take care of a hedgehog without really having one. It was a great experience. Even though he is covered in spikes I still love him dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)