Monday, May 19, 2014

Depressed feelings


I'm not going to pretend that I'm an expert on depression but I do understand what it's like to be sad. I'm sure all of us  have moments in own lives when we're not happy with ourselves. When we just want to rip our hair out and ask ourselves what are we doing with your lives. I have those moments everyday. But what gets me through those hard times are friends. My close friend helps me get through a lot We can tell each other everything and anything. Which I think makes own friendship that much stronger.

To not feel depressed all the time, surround yourself with people that love you and care about you. The people that accept you for who you are and with all your flaws. Depression affects a lot of people so don't think you're alone. You're never alone, there are over a billion people in the world so go find a friend that makes you happy. 


Image from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)