Sunday, May 11, 2014

Teenage Girl Fantasys



I need to get over my teenage girl fantasy's. No prince charming is going to come and sweep me off my feet. I blame Disney movies, they make little girls think that a prince is going to show up and take them away.  I love Disney movies as much as the next girl but it's a let down. It's just not going to happen. I hope I'm not the only one that is constantly daydreaming of boys. It's sad I know especially when you spent all your time thinking about some boy and then he turns into this jerk. Like out of no where he just acts like he does around his friends. Which is never a good sign if you like someone. It happens to the best of us I guess.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)