Sunday, December 14, 2014

DIY: Candy Cane Nails!




I painted my nails candy canes last year for Christmas and I really loved how they turned out so I painted them again this year! Hope you like this DIY.


What you will need:

-Red nail polish (Mine is Revlon in the shade vintage)

-White nail polish (I don't really know the brand)

- Toothpick

- Top coat


Instructions:

1.) Put on a base coat to protect your nails.

2. Paint your nails with 2 or 3 even coats with the red nail polish.

3. Take the toothpick and dip in the white nail polish. Take your time drawing the lines on your nails.

4. Put a top coat and enjoy your candy cane nails!


Hope you liked this DIY. I would love to see your nails for this Christmas by sharing them on Instagram with me. @annabanana002
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)