Saturday, December 27, 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014!



Merry Christmas everyone! I thought I would share what I got for Christmas I am not bragging at all I am so grateful for what I got and a huge thank you to everyone who gave me something. I love watching these videos on YouTube so I thought I would do my very first what I got for Christmas on my blog. I hope you enjoy! 


Books

I got the second and three book to the divergent series and Just One More Day by Gayle Forman who wrote If I Stay.


Snoppy and Snoppy Picture

Snoopy is one of my favorite characters from a The Peanuts. There so cute!


Two NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel and Peaches and Cream 

I have been really wanting these for such a long time they smell amazing and they look really nice.


Clinique Lip Liner in Bom Bom

I have been looking around for this for a while and could never find it. It matches the Wet N' Wild lipstick in Cherry Bombing perfectly.


Journal 

I got this from my friend and I love it! It says dream on it and its purple my favorite color!


Love You More Picture

I found this in the store one day and love it. I love how the metal is the words. Super cute!


I did get a couple more thing like candy, gift cards and a trip to Lush for the first time ever! :D I want to say thank you again for everyone who got me something. I hope you all had a great Christmas and got everything you wanted.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)