Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Faves!!




I know I haven't done a monthly favorite in forever but I finally found some product I have been loving this month.


Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel

I got this the first time going to lush and fell in love with the scent right in the store. It smells like roses but grape jelly too. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good.


Lush American Cream Hair Condition 

Love this Condition smells like vanilla and strawberries. Leaves you hair soft. A little goes a long way.


Chapstick in Cake Batter 

I discovered this while watching ingrid on youtube and knew I needed to try it. I love the smell of vanilla cupcakes and that's exactly what it smells like. It was only limited edition which I'm really sad about but maybe they will bring it back soon.


Lush Buffy Body Scrub Bar  

I needed a body scrub because my skin is really rough and this did the trick. It leaves your skin super soft and hydrated.


Clear Instant hydration Shampoo 

I have been wanting to try this shampoo for a while now and I fell in love with it the first day. I have a very dry itchy scalp and I need a hydrating shampoo and this worked wonders. It leave my hair and scalp feeling hydrated and feeling good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a dry itchy scalp.


What are some of your favorites this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)