Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fun Things To Do On Spring Break!

Image from tumblr words by me


Spring break is just around the corner and I can't wait. If you going somewhere or not here are a couple of things you can do.


-Do some DIYS you have been wanting to try forever.
-Take a nice bubbly bath
-Go to the beach
-Read a whole series of books
-Go shopping (of course)
-Get your nail done or paint them yourself.
-Hang out with friends
-Eat all those amazing food that you have been wanting (Drop the diet :D)
-Have a pamper day
-Movie Marathon 
-Have a chilled day where you sleep in and be lazy.

Hope all your Spring breaks are great hope you used some of my ideas.


What's are you doing for Spring break this year?


6 comments:

  1. Bubble baths, lazing around all day and pampering yourself is always a day well spent!

    kim xx
    www.andonthatnoteshewrote.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe, how are you?
    Lovely post though, adding you to my favorites..
    I've only just started blogging.
    Visit me whenever you have time;

    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a good day!
    Kisses xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good aww thank you I will be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Also, making a PJ with friends! Yes, pampering ourselves bc of all the work we had being through, definitively we need this break. Lovely post.
    Mafer, Euphoric Wanderlust | Bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)