Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Favs!


Some of my favorites for february there aren't very many but february has been a busy month. Where I have had no time to try any new products but I hope you like this post anyway. 


Lush So White Shower Gel

This is a great shower gel it smells like fresh apples. It is really creamy and leaves the sweet smell of apples behind.


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

This is a great base for your eyeshadow. It makes your eyeshadow last all day and looks great but does crease a little bit. Which is a bit of a downer but still a great product.


L'oreal Butterfly Mascara

This mascara goes on evenly and doesn't clump. I didn't like the brush at first but now I do. It separates your lashes perfect. Makes your lashes look long and full.


Lush Celebrate Hand and Body Lotion

This Lotion is probably the best lotion ever besides the Bath & Body true blue lotion. This heals you hands and moisturizes them to the point where there velvety soft. I didn't like the citrus smell at first because it was too sweet but now I really like it. 


What are some of your monthly favorite this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)