Thursday, June 11, 2015

TV Shows I Have Been Bingeing On

image from tumblr

My Netflix has been full of shows that I have been binge watching and fell in love with the first episode.

Melissa & Joey

I am so behind on this. A lot of people have been watching this since this first started and I never found the time to sit down and watch it. But of course when I got a Netflix I found time to watch it. I fell in love with all the characters especially Lennox and Mel's obsessive drinking. Great show and hilarious worth checking out.

The Fosters 

I just started watching this a week ago and I'm now on season 2. If you couldn't tell I watch this show way too much and have too much free time on my hands. This show is about a Foster house that isn't just a regular foster house its a family. Worth checking out!!

Bob's Burgers

I'm not much for cartoonish TV shows but I actually heard that it was really funny and worth a watch. I'm so glad I did. Who couldn't love Tina's random comments on things.


What have you been watching on Netflix?


2 comments:

  1. The Fosters looks good. It's on my list of shows to watch! I'm currently enjoying Once Upon a Time and Pretty Little Liars :)

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to watch it! It's one of the best shows I have seen.

      Delete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)