Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Underrated Products!



These products by far don't get enough credit. These products are inexpensive and they get the job done. 

NYC Matte Me Crazy Matte Top Coat

When I first started doing my nails matte this is what I tried first. The brush is thick and perfect for an easy application. It only take a minute for it to dry and it is as hard as nails (No Pun intended.) You get a lot for what you're paying for which is $1.87 for a bottle.

Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  
This is a great eyebrow kit it comes with a gel side and power side. I only use the gel for my brows and it works wonder for filling them in. It give them a full look and stays on all day.

Elf Smudge Pot in Crusin' Chic

By far best cream eyeshadow ever made. Has so much pigment and applies evenly and well. Stays on all day without any problem and comes off with a makeup remover easily.


What are some products that you think are underrated?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)