Monday, June 22, 2015

My Nyx Lipgloss Collection!

Left to right: Peaches and Cream, Antwerp, Apple Strudel.

I got two of these for Christmas last year and I loved them. They are super creamy and glide right on the lips. They are beautifully pigmented. The one in the middle I bought myself because it's been on my wishlist for months. The package is simple yet classy which I really like. These lip glosses are very moisturizing and very light of the lips. They smell like vanilla which is very light and not annoying at all. These are perfect for an everyday look.


Left to right: Peaches and Cream, Apple Strudel, Antwerp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)