Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Some Fun Friday Favorites



I'm a huge Beatles fan I love their music. Ed Sheeran's performance on The Beatles 50th year anniversary show was amazing. I actually have never heard this song from them before. Now I absolutely love it. He added his own style to this song with his guitar. Amazing performance if you haven't seen it you must. 






Also from the same show I really loved the performance by Alicia Keys and John Legend. Also one that stood out to me it got me singing along. I really love that song and I think they did fantastic on it.





Wet N Wild Mega Liner is an eye liner I have been using a lot lately.I put in on my eyelid and add a wing to the end. It's prefect if you want to go simply or go for the cat eye look.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)