Monday, February 3, 2014

Small Acts Of Kindness

I thought I would make posts all this week about helping others. I would post everyday this week talking about different things like helping others,being nice and so much more. Hope you like it.

Today is about small acts of kindness. Like holding the door for someone,talking to someone who looks like their having a bad day. So let's all be nice to each other and spread the love. Don't just do it once, keep making someones day because it will also make you feel good.

Comment below some things you have done to help others or make their day better. I would love to hear.



Image for weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)