Sunday, February 2, 2014

I got Nominated??

Wow. I was Nominated by http://skinnygeorgia.blogspot.com/



She nominated me for the Liebster Awards


Here's the question she had for me

1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
Well to be honest one of my friends started one and I really liked the idea so I made one.
2. Favorite drugstore brand?
Wet N wild by far I really love it. If you haven't tried it then you must!
3. Favorite high-end brand?
The only high end band I have ever used is Clinique.
4. Best bargain of 2013? (beauty or fashion)
Drugstore makeup I love that is really good but is also cheap.
5. One staple that will always be in your make up bag?
I need my mascara!
6. Gold or Silver?
Silver I really don't know why I think silver can go with anything.
7. What is your favorite fragrance?
Twilight Woods by Bath and Both Works
8. Who's your favorite celebrity and why?
This I honestly don't know but I like Demi Lovato she is so inspirational because she was bullied and she had a campaign for it. I was bullied and still am, she keeps me going.
9. Favorite TV series?
Teen wolf Love it right now.
10. If you could go back in time would you change anything? What would it be?
There's so much I would change but by far I would change Slavery. I would make it so there wasn't any and we were all treated equally.
11. One thing you hope will happen in the next 5 years.
That's hard I would want to have a job I love and I could enjoy for the rest of my life.


I would like to nominate 

 Katie  from http://nerdybeautifulunique.blogspot.com/

Really great blog here's the questions to answer

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Favorite movie?
3.Favorite candy?
4.What make you Unique?
5. Who's your favorite person you can always talk to about anything?
6. Favorite subject in school?
7. Favorite book and why?
8.Best Memory when you were little?
9. Best time in your life?
10. Favorite song at the Moment?
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?




Thank you so much for Nominating me it means the world to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)