Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Lush Haul!


I did some more shopping at Lush! I got some of the products they are discounting before they were gone which I'm excited to try.

Queen Rose Bath Bomb

This smells like fresh roses which is really refreshing for summer. Might have to add a little of the Floating Island with this.


Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb

I was hoping this smelled like the catastrophe face mask. Unfortunately it doesn't but it still smells pretty good. Also who doesn't like a cute little robot.


Granny Takes a Dip Bath Bomb

This is my first time trying this bath bomb. Which weird because tons of bloggers/youtubers have raved about this bath bomb. Sadly they were discontinuing it so I had to give it a go. Wish I found it sooner!


Rock Star Hand Soap Sample

This hand soap smells exactly like candy. It's a pretty purple color which is so cute.


Floating Island Bath Melt

This is one of my favorite bath melt ever! It smells very sweet like vanilla which I love. It's super calming and makes so many bubbles.


Which products are you sad to see Lush discontinue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)