Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I am, I'm trying to be, I'm not.



 Sorry for the lack of posts my life has been really crazy and I have been busy. Also I have had to deal with a lot these past two weeks I hope you understand. I saw this on Amber Love blog and I thought it was such a cool post that I thought I would do it myself.




I am

- Very Sarcastic
- Lazy
- Empathetic
-Kind
- A Worrier
-Funny


I'm trying to be

- A better writer
- Happy
- Successful
-Better at makeup (That's my goal pretty lame right?)


I'm not

-Prefect
- Mean
- Popular




2 comments:

  1. Nobody is perfect, don't worry! :) This is a great post idea. I might try it sometime. Lovely read!

    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know just thought I would put that in there :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)