Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Summer Must Haves!




Small but these are just my summer must haves.

Rimmel 9 in 1 BB cream in light

So I got this because I have been really wanting to try some BB cream. I actually really like this. I got the lightest shade because I'm so pale. A plus with this product is it has sunscreen in it but I think most or not all BB creams do. It is smooth and creamy so it goes on well. Also it last all day long with it amazing.


Maybelline Baby Lips

This one of the lip balms you need for summer. It has sunscreen it so your lips are protected from the sun.


Bath & Body Fresh Strawberry Hand Sanitizer

This really smells like strawberries. This is great because you can just throw it into your bag and go.


What are some of you July favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline Baby Lips as well- I'm still using this for months x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)