Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Not Being Popular.


Image from tumblr



Being popular and fitting in. That's probably the one thing we worry about the most. Trust me I worry about just as much I worry that I'm not good enough. I worry that if I don't fit into a group that no one will like me and I'll be a no one.

I have learn over the years that none of that really matters. So what if you're not popular when did it ever matter? Oh of course it mattered in High School when that's all anyone ever thought about. High school all you want to do it fit in a have your own group of friends.

I think it's better to stand out and have friends they love you for you. It's better to stand out because you don't to follow what the crowd is doing. You can do your own thing. If your not popular don't worry about popularity isn't everything. Being happy with who you are and being happy with life is more important.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)