Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Liebster Award #2


First off I would like to say thank you to Tamsin from Tasmsin Lily for nominating me. Who knew I would get nominated. Here are the questions she left for me.




1.) What is your biggest style inspiration?

Probably Marilyn MonroeAudrey Hepburn and Coco Channel. I have always been obsession with anything vintage. I think it just looks beautiful and they just something I like about it. It's so old fashion.


2.) If you won 1 million dollar what you do with it?

I would giving some money to my family and make should they have what they need. Then I would give the rest of charity because honestly I don't need a million dollars to be happy.


3.) Why did you start blogging?

To be totally honest I was bored one day. But it turned out that I love blogging.


4.) What's you guilty pleasure?

To watch my favorite movie Titanic even though no one in my family will watch it with me.


5.) Did you follow a blog before you started blogging?

Yes I followed one of my best friend's blog http://nerdybeautifulunique.blogspot.com/



6.) Where do you think you will be in the next 5 years? Will your blog still exist?

I want to have a job that makes me happy and successful. I will still be blogging I have grow to love it. I don't think I could part with it.

7.) If you could start your blog again. Would it be the same or would you change it?

It would probably be the same since I really like the name and the design of my blog right now.


8.) What's the best advice given to you?

Be yourself, pursue your dreams and be nice to others.



9.) If you could travel the world where would you visit?

I really want to travel the world so this is really hard for me. I probably want to go to London.


10.) Did you make a New Year's revolution this year? Have you stuck to it?

I never really make New Year's revolutions so no.


11.) Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?

Sliver.

Hope you liked it as much as I did answering them.

My nominations are:

Christina from My Cup Of Tea. 
Lauren from Daisy Drops 
Karolina from Brunette Wavez 
Sarah from Walk through My Life
Caitlin from Blogging Through The Mirror 
Jone from JustJone.
Clarissa from Splashes Of Fabulosity
Amber from Amber Love
Sophie from Bellechaton
Corrie from Dizzybrunette3
Bilgi from Stepping onto the scene


Here's are your question 

1. What's a song stuck in your head right now?
2.) Why did you start blogging?
3.) What is your favorite TV show/Movie?
4.) What do you do on a lazy day?
5.) Who's your favorite Disney character?
6.) Most listened to song?
7.) Last book you read?
8.) What do you enjoy about blogging?
9.) Who is your biggest inspiration? 
10.) Favorite brand of makeup?
11.) Where do you want to travel?

6 comments:

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)