Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Products!



Sorry I haven't posted lately I have been so busy. But here's a new post enjoy!






Elf Eyebrow Kit

This stuff is amazing so far. I don't need my eyebrows filled in too much but at the ends. I only really use the gel because it sticks to my eyebrow well. The powder doesn't match my eyebrows so I don't use it.




                                          
Left is one layer right is three,

NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner Pen  

This is a pretty good liquid eyeliner pen for what it costs. But the color pigment is horrible I got it extra black and it comes out a dark grey. Other then that It's a pretty good eyeliner.




Clean & Clear Makeup Wipes

I got this with a Clean & Clear facial wash so it's only a sample. I didn't really like the smell at first but it doesn't bother me anymore. The wipes take off all my makeup and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. They make my skin very soft afterwards.  


Hope you like this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)