Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Sephora Wishlist



I really like Sephora but who doesn't here are somethings that are on my wishlist.



Image from Sephora.com

I have been waiting to try this face wash for sometime now. I love the bottle look am I the only one?



Image from Sephora.com

I love the colors from this palette I love that there all natural and mostly matte.




Image from Sephora


I got a sample of this from Sephora and I actually didn't like it at first. But after using it a couple more time I began to really like the scent.




5 comments:

  1. I liked Daisy by Marc Jacobs, so I'll have to try this one too! Sounds like it'd be a nice, light fragrance, ideal for the summer.

    Bilgi | Stepping Onto The Scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you look my blog? :) I love yours.

    http://mylipsarepoison.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Naked palette is a great one! So many quality neutral shadows. Lovely post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)