Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award!




I was nominated by Elizabeth from Elizabethblog. Thanks so much for nominating me! :D 





The Rules Of This Award


1.) You must thank the person that nominated you.

2.) You must list the rules and display the award.

3.) You must nominate 15 bloggers and comment on one of their post telling them they have been nominated.

4.) Share 7 things about yourself.



Seven Facts About Me

I have actually done a 25 facts about me tag. So click here to check it out.



I nominate:

Holley Marie from HolleyMarie | UK Beauty Blogger

Calrissa from Splashes with Fabulosity

Amber from amber love

Lauren from daisy drops

Chloe from Alicia-Deyes-writes

Katie from Nerdy.. Beautiful.. Unique..

Vicki from victoriajanex ~ UK lifestyle blog

Marissa from ...

Karolina from Brunette Wavez | Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

Be from Love from Be


Sorry I don't have 15 again I want to say thank you to Elizabeth. Hope you liked my post. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)