Tuesday, August 25, 2015

10 Things To Do Before School Starts


Summer is coming to an ends and going back to school is  something that become too real. I came up with a list of things to do before summer ends.

1. Have a fire and roast marshmallows

2. Go to an amusement park

3. Sleep in

4. Have a movie night and stay up late

5. Hang out with friends

6. Have a pamper day

7. Have Shopping spree

8. Last minute trip

9. Have a pool party

10. Go to the beach


There's so many other things you can do but these are only a few. Hope you all had a great summer and are somewhat looking forward to going to back to school. I'm sure not.

2 comments:

  1. Although I won't be heading back to school after Summer, this was a fun post to read! I love doing the things you listed, particularly shopping, pampering and movie nights. xx

    chaptersofkat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you definitely need to have pamper night.

      Delete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)