Friday, August 7, 2015

Sephora Haul!


Might have did some shopping at Sephora. There so so many things that I have been wanting to try and finally picked up.


Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzers Sample

These bonzers have been pretty popular and it was a free sample so why not?


Benefit Porefessional Primer Sample

Another sample I got because I have been wanting to try this for so long. It's been really popular on blogs and Youtube.


Tarte Lights,Camera, Flashes Mascara

I have so many things I want to try from Tarte and this mascara is just one. Youtuber after youtuber talk about this and I had to try it myself to see what all the hype was about.


Bite Duo Lipstick in Tangerine and Lingonberry

I like that this comes with two different lipsticks. I really just wanted to try the purple one because it looks so pretty. Also I wanted some bold lipsticks to try out.


NARS Birthday Gift

I got my birthday gift for this year from sephora and I have never tried anything from NARS. So it was perfect!


Bare Minerals Face Self-Tanner

This was another free sample and since it's summer why not a self tanner.


They're Real Eyeliner and Mascara Set 

One of my friends loves the eyeliner and I wanted to try the mascara too. I really like the mascara so far.


Hope you liked the Sephora haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)